Reading week is almost here! I couldn’t be happier… The past month and a half of school have crawled by. I’m lucky enough to be heading to Toronto to visit my boyfriend, Adam! I’m leaving a few days earlier than reading week starts, because it is our two year anniversary on February 10th! This will be the first time that we have ever been able to celebrate our anniversary together, on the actual day. Seriously. I’ve been away for our one month, six month, one year, and year and a half anniversaries. Skipping a few days to spend the evening on our anniversary is well worth it!
While we’re on the subject of packing, I thought I’d do a quick “what’s in my bag: travel edition” for you, just to give you a few tips and tricks that I like to use when I’m travelling!
To start, the bag I will be carrying with me for the trip is my favourite new purse! I bought Kate Spade’s Cedar Street Maise in Snap Pea as a treat to myself in November. I never leave the house without it! It is an excellent size for carrying everything, without being too huge. I am in love.
Next up! The items I actually put in the bag!
- Headphones! I always keep them in this silk pouch I bought in China
- Sonia Kashuk oil blotting wipes
- CoverGirl Pressed Powder
- “Note to Self” Notebook
- Cell Phone
- Bobby pins
- My go-to lipstick: Brick -O-La by Mac
- Travel Tylenol
- Extra hair ties
- Small wallet with extra cards (ie: gift cards, loyalty cards, coupons)
- Feminine products… You never know, ladies
- Travel deodorant
- Student ID and keys
- Wallet: Kate Spade Cedar Street Stacy
- EOS Hand Cream
- EOS Lip Balm
- CoverGirl smoochies in “Text Me”