I am not the biggest fan of Winter. But I am the kind of person that tries to find little happy moments in every day, and I thought that it would be nice to share those things. We are halfway through winter in Halifax and I am definitely feeling the winter blues. While sometimes it is hard to get out of the blues, it is nice to have a little reminder of the little things that make days a little bit better. These are just a few of my ideas!
- Wearing bulky boots outside and having warm toes all day
- Coming home out of the cold and putting on pajamas
- Having a warm cup of tea with a friend
- Holding hands and skating with friends
- Lighting your favourite candle and sinking into a hot bubble bath
- Covering up in warm blanket to watch movies
- Wearing new mittens & socks & sweaters & hats & slippers
- Making the first footprints after a snowfall
- When shoveling heavy snow turns into a snowball fight
- Feeling refreshed after a cold walk
- Watching snow fall from inside your house
- Cuddling up with someone you love… Or a puppy… Or a book
What makes you happy in the winter?